Join the CPMDQ community and help bring evidence-based practice to the forefront to encourage people to adopt a healthy lifestyle through alternative therapies.
- Provide proof of a minimum of 1,000 academic hours in one or more alternative medicine approaches.
- Sign the oath form before a commissioner of oaths.
Submit the online registration form.
As part of the CPMDQ registration process, you must submit proof of academic competence of a MINIMUM OF 1000 HOURS IN ONE OR MORE APPROACHES OR DISCIPLINES OF SOFT MEDICINE, such as : presentation of a university degree or Bachelor of Science or other diploma issued by a Canadian and/or foreign university or private educational institution, and/or certification and/or other proof of accreditation in a preventive therapeutic approach aimed at maintaining or restoring health using purely natural means.
As soon as you receive an e-mail confirming that your profile meets the CPMDQ’s criteria and requirements, download, fill out and print the (OATH FORM) and sign it in the presence of a commissioner of oaths. The CPMDQ registration application is a solemn declaration that must be signed in the presence of a commissioner of oaths, i.e. a person authorized by law to accept an oath or declaration confirming that the information provided in your registration application is true. To find a commissioner of oaths near you, contact your town hall or bank, or a notary or lawyer. IF YOUR OATH FORM IS NOT SIGNED BY A COMMISSIONER OF OATHS, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REFUSED.
- Fill in the mandatory fields on the online registration form.
- Upload your CV, as well as copies of your academic credentials and oath.
- Pay the annual CPMDQ union dues of $350. Please note that union dues are non-refundable and are eligible for an income tax credit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CPMDQ
CODE OF ETHICS
Unity is STRENGTH!